Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wedding at the Botanical Gardens

Cleveland's Botanical Gardens


    On Sunday; August 31, 2014 my cousin Rebecca got hitched to her fiance in Cleveland at the beautiful Botanical Gardens.  The Botanical Gardens are located on East Boulevard right in the middle of Cleveland.  I couldn't believe how breathtakingly beautiful this place is.  It was the first time I had been there so I knew it would be pretty, but not this gorgeous.  Cleveland's Garden's houses eleven different gardens for you to chose from, each one represents different flowers or plants from different regions of the World.  Some are dedicated to Madagascar, some gardens are there for you to be one with nature and rejuvenate yourself whereas some are there for children to play in with water fountains.  This place is absolutely amazing and not at all what I had expected.  I thought that it would be boring to just go and look at different gardens, but I was way wrong.  The Botanical Garden's did a fantastic job with hosting a wedding and it was very elegant and pretty.  If you haven't been down to the Botanical Garden's yet, I highly suggest that you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment