Monday, August 25, 2014

Brownies!!

Brown's Town!




     On August 23rd, Saturday night, I went downtown Cleveland to see the Cleveland Browns play!  It was an 8:00 pm game, so downtown was already crazy busy.  My friends and I went down to the west 6th area and went to Bar Louie to grab a bite and drinks before we started our short trek to the First Energy stadium.  Fortunately, we had amazing seats in the Club Level of the game.  The were a few rows up on the 50 yard line.  Inside the fairly new stadium, inside the Club area, they have so many new and fun restaurants to eat at while the game is playing.  Some of these are B Spot and Hodges, if you haven't heard or been to either of those amazing restaurants I highly recommend them.
     I honestly think that the Browns have the BEST fan base you could even imagine, the atmosphere and energy and mostly hope that these fans (including myself) have for their Cleveland sports is fabulous.  Although the Browns ended up losing to the Rams it was still a ton of fun!  I definitely think that everyone in Cleveland should go to at least, if not more, Browns games this upcoming season!

No comments:

Post a Comment